IMPARTIALITY POLICY STATEMENT
KIHT Certification Services (A Division of Kalam Institute of Health Technology), understands the importance of impartiality and is committed to carrying out its management system certification activities in an impartial & being seen to be impartial, transparent, and independent manner.
KCS has a process to manage conflict of interest and is committed to ensuring that the objectivity of its certification activities is maintained through:
- carrying out certification activities in a non-discriminatory manner by providing certification services to its customers of all kinds in medical device sector.
- identification, analysis, management and documenting the possibilities for conflict of interests
- elimination/mitigation/resolution of any conflicts
- ensuring commercial, financial or other pressure doesn’t compromise impartiality
- ensuring the objectivities of certification activities