# Centre for Market Intelligence & Trade (CMIT)
# Centre for Market Research (CMR)
# Centre for Health Innovations (CHI)
# Centre for Health Technology Assessment (CHTA)
Cell for Health Technology Assessment (CHTA)
- As a regional hub of Department of Health Research, (MOHFW) the cell undertakes HTA to appraise the innovative medical devices in terms of their clinical and cost effectiveness.
- Undertakes systematic review and meta analysis of medical devices and health policies as a collaborative centre of Joanna Briggs Institute, University of Adelaide
- Support repository of medical device specific best practices, technology upgrades, skill building programs and knowledge sharing platforms.
- Undertakes research and analysis about concerns, rapid action requirement and long term strategy in Med Tech industry.
CELL FOR MARKET INTELLIGENCE & TRADE (CMIT)
- Act as knowledge repository for export and import data on medical devices
- Act as advisory board on all matters relating to medical device sector
- Act as an advisory board on policy matters pertaining to medical devices
- Act as bridge between Start-ups and Corporates, and analysing Investments and advising accordingly